Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dusting...

Where does all this dust come from?
After all the busy baseball weekends the dust situation was out of control in My House.
I couldn't resist writing myself a greeting in the dust one morning and that is what you are seeing in the picture.

With the sports schedule slowing down a little, the dust has now been attacked.

There are a few essential supplies for dusting:  a good dust rag, spray and my iPod.
I have a playlist of favorite upbeat worship songs that I listen to when I need to clean.
So with my earphones in I start spraying and wiping away the dust of life.
And with worship ringing in my ears, the dust of my soul gets blown off as I focus on My King of Kings.

What a deal.
It makes dusting not quite so unbearable.
Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment