Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Towel Shower

We were talking in the office the other day and a great idea was born. 

The idea...well, we decided that women should throw a shower for each other every 5 to 10 years.

Instead of waiting for bridal showers, we should just bless one another.

Because towels only last so long.

Take a look at these poor towels that I finally boxed up.





My bleached, frayed and well-worn towels that had, seriously, been our daily towels are boxed.

They have become rags.

Officially...rags.  They were rags a few years back but I just couldn't bring myself to the buying of all new towels.

But this shower idea is not such a bad one.  I'm not sure, however, if "Towel Shower" will catch on or not.

Anyone got a catchy name for the non-bridal-I-need-new-towels type of shower?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment