Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

To Whom It May Concern....

As I was driving home from work today, you swerved into my lane because you were texting while you were driving.  You never noticed that your car was within inches of mine.  I could've written a message on your car window.  As I sped up to pass you, in the right lane, you were looking down at your phone.  I sure hope you got home safely.

And to the people that don't seem to have turn signals, you scare me!  In the three mile drive from work to my home, I saw at least three people slowing down to make a turn without signaling first.  At least one of them had a car behind them come to a screeching halt because there was no signal of the turn. 

Then there is the one stoplight that each and every night left turning cars speed up to get through the yellow light.  But it doesn't stop there....at least two or three cars speed up on a red light and whoosh past those of us trying to get started at our green light.

Could I please ask that you be careful when you drive.  Don't text while you drive.  Use your signal lights.  Obey the yellow lights and yield.  It is for your safety that I write this. 

Sincerely Yours,

So Amazed That I Made It Home From Work Today

No comments:

Post a Comment