Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Today I...

...served venison burger for supper and didn't tell my family 
...got a text from Kidlet One while I was still in bed (she was up early)
...accomplished a lot while at work
...sang in the shower
...am looking at the boxes I've packed for a house move that didn't happen
...updated Kidlet Two's resume for a job interview he has tomorrow
...listened to Creed on Pandora most of the day at work
...talked to a friend that was just diagnosed with breast cancer and
     cried with her on the phone
...watched Kidlet Three type a paper for driver's ed.  In class today his
     'team' lost a game so they have to each type a paper for tomorrow
...spent 40 minutes on the phone with my mom
...remain amazed and grateful for all that I have in my life
...am blessed.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment