Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Recipe for Lotion

Good friend, Lori, gave me a jar of the most wonderful lotion several years ago.  Because she knows me so well, she included the recipe with the jar.  Yup, she made the lotion and she knew I would want to start making it as well.

It isn't hard to make.

It makes great gifts.

And your elbows and heels will be soft in no time.

The ingredients for this wondrous potion are kept in a Rubbermaid tub for me to easily pull out when I need to make a batch.


Let me show you how easy it is to make lotion:

1/4 cup vaseline goes into a mixing bowl
Add to that 1 cup Johnson and Johnson Baby Lotion AND both jars of the Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E cream.
Use an electric mixer to whip everything together.
 It starts looking like frosting...
 And you could be tempted to lick the beaters...but don't do it!
 I use these Ball canning jars to store the lotion and to give as gifts.  One batch fills 2 1/2 jars.

Try this amazing lotion.  Let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment