Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

More X Chromosomes Needed

I am surrounded by Y chromosomes. 

The Husband, Kidlet Three and even the dog are males.

Y chromosomes through and through.

(okay, I do know they have XY chromosomes but sometimes
the Y seems to be much more prevalent....)

Sometimes I need a few more X chromosomes around me.

Yesterday was one of those days.  I needed to get out.

Some X chromosome friends came through for me at the last minute.

A last minute night of Hand and Foot cards!

It was just what I needed.

We laughed
We munched popcorn
We laughed
We ate chocolate
Did I say we laughed?
Oh did we laugh...

X's...thank you for the good time!!!

Hey, leave a comment here!
Tell us what YOU do if you are an X
that occasionally needs more X's in your life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment