Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Seriously, this is what it (life) is all about

A co-worker sent me a YouTube clip that left me speechless and sobbing.  I've watched it a couple of times and with the same reaction. 

My blog site is about being Amazed at God.  And I am definitely amazed by Him.  There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not stopped by something or someone that I know God put in my life....just for me.  Tonight picking raspberries I stopped and looked at those drooping branches that produced the biggest, plumpest berries.  What a God to have created raspberries because He knew we would enjoy them and the birds needed them!  He didn't have to do that! 

but

He

did

and He would've done it just for me. 

My heart aches and swells for my Father, His Son Jesus and My Friend the Holy Spirit.  Words cannot describe the love that I have for Him.

Watch this YouTube clip.  If you have any questions about the scenes in it, I'd love to explain what each of the clips is about.  They represent true events that have occurred.

Oh God, You amaze ME!  Thank you (doesn't seem sufficient...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbx8ua1B1p4

No comments:

Post a Comment