Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Walker Bells - A Knee Surgery Song for Christmas

(Sing to the tune of Jingle Bells...)

Today I left the house
For the first time in over-a week
Since my knee surgery
And my leg that will not bend.

Slid down the stairs on my butt
My mom took several pics
Bent that knee till it hurt a bit
To get into the car

Oh.....

Walker bells
Walker bells
Went to get some soup
Pushed that walker into Panera
Collapsed into the chair.

My walker holds me up
Keeps my balance so I don't fall
It has green tennis balls
And has become my friend.

I know our time is short
As crutches are calling my name
After that a cane I'll try
But for now I use my walker

Oh....

Walker bells
Walker bells
Got me out of the house
I'm thankful for the time I had
My songs are really bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment