Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hockey Tryout Food

Kidlet Three is starting his tryouts for hockey this week.  Believe it or not there are five days/nights of tryouts.  The first was last Sunday.  In prepping for the day, I asked Kidlet Three what he would like for lunch.  See, he gets a little nervous for tryouts and I thought food would bring comfort.  Did I just hear some laughter out there? 

Anyway, Kidlet Three picked Spaghetti and meatballs for his lunch.  I've never made meatballs when I make spaghetti so I was really surprised about this.  But I made them.  Here is a pictorial essay of spaghetti and meatballs for Hockey Tryout Food.





Kidlet Three did a great job on day one of tryouts.  I believe he is going to rock on his next tryout adventure, too.  The hockey gifts that God placed inside of Kidlet Three are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment