Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

BBQ Cups

One of our favorite meals are BBQ Cups. 
Basically this recipe are biscuits placed in muffin pans,
filled with BBQ-flavored ground beef, topped with cheese and baked.

Sometimes I make homemade biscuits, last night I used Bisquick.
 After stirring the mix and water, the dough is kneaded.
 Rolled out to about 1/4 inch thickness.
 And cut into circles.
 I use a large-mouth drinking cup as my biscuit cutter.
 Each biscuit circle is placed in a greased muffin cup.
 The ground beef was heated with the BBQ sauce.
A heaping spoonful of the heated meat was placed in each cup.
 Our neighbors are from Kansas.  They bring us bottles
of Jack Stack Barbecue sauce.  We love it and that is what I used last night.
 Place one large "pinch" of shredded cheese on each cup.
Bake at 450 degrees for about 10-13 minutes.
 These delicious BBQ cups are quick and easy to make.
They can be frozen and reheated later.
A quick, amazing supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment