Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lazy Days

Yesterday was a day off from work for me.  Actually, I've been on vacation and yesterday was day 11 of not having to get up with an alarm clock, not having to put on office attire and head out the door to go to work.

Reality is just around the corner as I do have to head back to work and by the time you read this, I'll be at there.

But for today, I'm lazy.

In fact I am so lazy, I realized I put my elastic-waisted capris pajama pants on backwards last night.  There was so much more fullness in the front but I just crawled into bed.  This morning I realized they were on backwards and I didn't even change them around for the first hour that I've been up.  Laziness....

Now that I've been up for a couple of hours, I have switched the pants around which when I write that, will let you know I'm still in my pajamas!  And I just might stay in them all day. 

I made a pot of coffee this morning...eight cups of coffee.  I've been up for almost three hours.  I just poured that last cup of coffee from the pot.  That was scary.  Realizing how much coffee I've gone through already!

That coffee has helped me throw a load of laundry in the washer, pack Kidlet Three's lunch and get him out the door for school, upload pictures from my camera to the computer, listen to a sermon on my ipod and now, write this post.  Oh, and switch my pajama pants around.

So I have not been entirely lazy this morning.  I've emptied a pot of coffee!

Lazy days are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment