Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Impact

Last night I attended a concert in which five Christians artists performed.  It was an incredible experience.  One of the performers, Matthew West, sang a song I'd never heard.  It was an incredible song and it made an impact on me.

Impact.

Something that makes you stop.  It has an effect.


In the case of this song, the lyrics were being displayed as Matthew West sang them.

It made an impact on me because I needed to hear it.

I believe many need to hear this song and its message.

In fact, you may be one of the people that needs to be impacted.

Dear friend, would you please take the time to listen through the entire video that I'm linking here.  I found the YouTube version of the song and better yet, it includes the background of the song.

Please listen to it.
Let it soak into you as I did last night.  And I listened to it again today.
There is a message to bring healing and freedom to all of us.

I'm praying for you....


No comments:

Post a Comment