I cannot believe it was last November that I last posted. So many times I have thought of you and my fingers have itched to jot even just a few words on your page. Tonight I am compelled and cannot go to sleep until I give an update of everything that has transpired since November.
- My dad completed his chemotherapy
- Favorite Son-In-Law and Kidlet One announced they are having another baby
- Baby C learned to crawl
- My brother lost his job
- Kidlet Three gets playing time on the junior varsity and varsity hockey teams for his high school
- Christmas was sacred
- I was moved to a temporary office for my job and then in January moved to a yet a different location.
- Kidlet Two celebrated a year at the restaurant-that-asks-too-much from him
- The Husband continues his sharing of candy at all hockey games
- Dad's PET scan in January caused some concern and the first biopsy came back negative of cancer. Thank you Jesus!
- Believe it or not this old brain in my head allowed me to get two A's on my first college courses that I finished in December.
- Hockey boys have been growing their hair out and call it 'flow' and 'wings'. With my natural curl I guess it looks like wings and Kidlet Three tells me I need to get that taken care of as in get a haircut. Why can boys have wings but not their mothers?
- Grandbaby number two is a BOY and he will arrive end of June or early July (happy, happy, happy).
So Dear Blog, I am glad you are still here for me after all these months. I promise to not be such a stranger!