Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Am Okay

My last post caused quite a stir from many of you.  I received texts, emails and phone calls from concerned readers making sure I was okay. 

I am okay.

Many of my posts are written from a God Nudge.  This Nudge is a thought or knowing from God that I am to write.  When I create the post, it may not be entirely about my own personal situations or life.  As was the last post.

That last post was to be one of hope for the many people I know that are going through difficult times.  I was following The Nudge to write about the God of Hope and our need to keep focused on Him and not the situations.

I feel really loved that so many of you checked in with me to make sure I was okay. 

I am not only okay...I am So Amazed at the outpouring of concern!

No comments:

Post a Comment