Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Back to Work

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho
It's back to work I go
With my new knee
and lots of emails
Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho

Today was my first day back to work since Nov. 29, my surgery date.

The plan is that I will work Tuesday through Friday, four hours each day.  On Friday I see the Back-To-Work doctor to determine how much I can handle next week.

When I left work I was so tired.  As I drove home, I had to talk to myself to keep my eyes from closing.  I took a nap after a short lunch.  As I am writing this, it is almost 6:30 p.m. and I can hardly keep my eyes open I am so tired.  Wowzers this work stuff tuckers me out!

I am amazingly thankful I can transition back with this four-hour schedule. 

Sure hope you had a great day!

Stay warm.  Here in the frozen tundra, everything is frozen including our nose hairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment