Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Do you know him?

I'm just back from a women's conference, Devoted Hearts, in My City.  It was one of those conferences you leave feeling like you've had a big glass of refreshing, cold water.   My soul was filled and encouraged and I loved worshiping with a thousand women.

Plus, I got to attend with two special women.  They happen to be sisters and since I don't have a sister, they agreed to adopt me!!!

One of the speakers we heard started most of her sessions with a video.  This video was played last night and I felt like leaping from my chair and screaming at the top of my lungs as it played.  I felt like a crazed fan at an exciting sports event but the excitement in this video was over the Truth of My Lord!

Enjoy this amazing video.  Let me know if you screamed in excitement as you watched!


No comments:

Post a Comment