Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mysteries

Mysteries.  Like...where have I been?  And why have I not posted?

Well, there is some Weird Flu going around.  It comes with extreme fatigue, headache and achiness.  It has been knocking at my door for over a week.  Several days last week I came home from work and went right to bed.  Perhaps this approach kept the Weird Flu from totally setting in because I haven't been bedridden yet.

Mysteries of God are also swirling in my head.  God became my Lord and Savior when I was 18.  I am now 52.  There have been many situations and times in my life that I have wondered if God knew what He was doing.  There have been even more situations and times that I have experienced God's great faithfulness, peace and strength.  Thankfully those faith times have impacted me in tremendous ways.  They "outweigh" the mysteries that I have no answers for.

Do you have questions for God that you would like answered?  Do they seem like mysteries?  Well, I think you should ask Him about those times.  You might get an answer or you might get a "wait" signal.   A wait signal is okay.  It is one of His mysterious ways.  He knows when we are ready to hear the answer and that "waiting" is the best thing for us.

Mysteries are fun.  God is awesome.  What a good combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment