Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

No-See-Ums


Yup, that is my neck.

You should see my arms and lower legs.

The weather was so beautiful here this weekend.  The Husband, Kidlet Three and I started winterizing outside.  The deck furniture was wrapped up and tucked under the deck.  Flowers were dug out of the flower boxes.  Flower pots were emptied and stored until spring.

All the time these tiny, No-See-Um bugs were biting me.  I was like a walking buffet for them.

Did I think of coming back into the house for bug spray?

Nope.  Who uses bug spray in October?

I do have to tell you that whenever I get bit by a deer fly I swell to abnormal sizes.  So I am not surprised that I'm reacting to these little guys.

Hey, I could do a commercial for Benadryl Anti-Itch gel.  It has become my friend and it really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment