Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wait or Weight

Wait or Weight.

Homonyms.

They sound the same but oh boy, do they have different meanings.

When I am trying to lose weight, my whole world seems to focus on it.

Some of you may know how it works.  You decide to cut back on your eating.

More exercise is needed so you make a plan to start or add to your exercise routine.

And then food starts jumping out at you.

When you don't want to make a big deal of this change you are trying to make

Suddenly it becomes the only thing that has focus.

Like when I was trying to walk across the street by my Work-Place.

Major street construction had just been completed with new streetlights

so I went to push the "walk" button. 
Do  you know that crosswalk buttons now talk!  And guess what I heard after pushing that button?

WAIT

There is that word again.  Oh my goodness I can't get away from it.

Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment