Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My Dad and Baby N

It is my honor to introduce you to My Dad.  In this picture, from a year ago, he is holding his Great Grandbaby C.  And at that point he was just a couple of months into chemotherapy for colon cancer. In this post, No Cancer, I wrote about his great check up in January.

This week we were told there are some hot spots showing up on a recent PET scan.  As we know from the January PET scan, hot spots don't always mean cancer but there are areas that need to be checked out.

Tomorrow morning My Dad is having a liver biopsy. There is a new hot spot showing up on his liver. Would you join us in praying for a benign pathology report, please. A preliminary report will be known tomorrow and the final pathology report within the week.  God bless you for joining us in this battle.

And now I would like to introduce you to Grand Baby N.  He is two weeks old today and is such a good baby.  His big sister, Baby C, loves to give her brother kisses.  Tuesday morning Baby N snuggled into me and took his nap.  Staring into this perfect face, all the cares of the world seem to melt away.  How I pray that he will be a Mighty Man of God.

I'm so thankful for My Dad and for the safe delivery of Baby N.  

God is good and very amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment