Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

All the Power You Need

Over the past couple of weeks there has been a song that keeps playing over and over in my head.  Over and over I hear the song to the point of it was getting obnoxious!  I've learned that this is a God Nudge and I should respond to it. 

The name of the song is All the Power You Need and it was first released in 1996.  It took a few emails but I was able to track down the CD the song was on.  And now I'm listening to it over and over again because I want to! 

This song makes me sing at the top of my lungs because it says exactly what I believe and how I live.  In fact, not only do I sing loud but I find myself stomping my feet in a proclaiming type of way as I'm singing.  Every word in this song is truth and I'm stomping the truth when I sing.  You know, there is a power in the words we say and speak.  When I'm singing these words, I bet the gates of hell shake! 

After I'd been given the CD to listen to, another friend found the song on youtube.  So, for your listening pleasure, here is the song All The Power You Need by Darlene Zschech of Hillsong Australia.

If you have any questions about the song, please send me an email.  Otherwise, let me know if you find yourself hearing it over and over in your head, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment