Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Baby Yoga

Grandbaby C came for a much-enjoyed visit recently.  She is already four months old.  Those of you that are grandparents, you know what grandbabies do to a Nana's heart.  There aren't words to describe the love and emotions tied up with a grandchild.

Baby C and I spent some time on the floor talking and singing.  She does sing with her mom but she wasn't really in a singing mood with me.  Kidlet One sings Farmer in the Dell to her and when the pig snorts are made, Baby C giggles, giggles, giggles.  My pig snorts must not sound like her momma's as she didn't giggle for my singing!  However, as you watch the video below, don't you think she could lead a Baby Yoga session with all the bending and stretching she does!?!?!?

Here is an amazing baby...but then I don't think clearly when she is around!

No comments:

Post a Comment