Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Recipe From My Brother...

The following came in an email from my Wonderful Brother..he is getting to be quite the chef! 

I did an egg bake last night.
grease a 8 x 11 pan
get two tubes of cresent rolls
lay flat in pan
roll up on edges of pan
rise in oven 5-10 min @ 325-350.
a tube or two of pork sausage (browned) 2 is too much I think
take 5-6 eggs and beat with a little milk.
I added chopped onion...skys the limit here. green pepper, other veggies,etc
put browned sausage over pastry
pour eggs over that
bake for, oh, 25 min.
take out and lavish with shredded cheese
and bake for another 5.
its almost like a big omelet!!
mum mum.
but don't spray your pan over the tiled kitchen floor.
it becomes an ice rink!!!!!!
whoa!!!

I so understand what he means by "don't spray your pan over the tiled kitchen floor..." Have any of you ever turned your kitchen floor into an ice rink with Pam?

Don't you love the way Wonderful Brother wrote out this recipe!  I'm going to try this recipe soon.

Hey, anyone else have a fun recipe to share? 

No comments:

Post a Comment