Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Beauty

I drove to the Town-of-My-Birthplace last week.  It was a beautiful fall day and I decided to ditch the interstate and drive back roads as far as I could.  It was as if God removed the veil from my eyes and allowed me to see the beauty of everything that I saw.  Colors were very vibrant and alive.  My spirit was refreshed and energized by that drive.  Several times I pulled the car over, actually put the car in park, and snapped some pictures.  There was a bald eagle at the side of the road that I didn't get a picture of but it was breathtaking!

God is so good to us.  The beauty He created just for us to enjoy.  Here are a few of the pictures for you to enjoy along with a verse that just seems to go along with how I felt during that drive.

Isaiah 52:7


How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger bringing good news, Breaking the news that all's well, proclaiming good times, announcing salvation, telling Zion, "Your God reigns!" Voices! Listen! Your scouts are shouting, thunderclap shouts, shouting in joyful unison. They see with their own eyes God coming back to Zion. Break into song! Boom it out, ruins of Jerusalem: "God has comforted his people! He's redeemed Jerusalem!" God has rolled up his sleeves. All the nations can see his holy, muscled arm. Everyone, from one end of the earth to the other, sees him at work, doing his salvation work.







Praise You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment